The India Warehousing Show 2013, an exhibition and conference for warehousing, materials handling, logistics & supply chain sectors, is scheduled from 2nd to 4th May 2013 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India. The 5th edition of the event would feature over 500 latest products, equipments , and solutions from all over the globe. The 5th India Warehousing Show will be attended by user as well as service industry decision makers. The India Warehousing Show 2013 is biggest marketplace for the industry and is a must visit event.
• Over 500 live products & solutions.
• Co-located India Transport & Logistics Show.
• Packaging4Logistics zone, featuring packaging technology for logistics.
• Automation4Logistics zone, featuring automation companies.
• Supply Chain Zone, featuring 3PL/4PL & supply chain companies.
• 5th India Warehousing Conference, attended by industry thought leaders.
The visitor profile at the India Warehousing Show 2013would include:
Agro Products, Consumer Electronics, Glass, Paints, Tools & Machinery, Electronics & Electricals, Automobile & Automotive, Cement, Petrochemical, etc...
The exhibitor profile at the India Warehousing Show 2013would include professionals associated with:
Warehouses Technology and Facilities, Material Handling Equipments, Industrial Flooring, Power Backup Solutions, Warehouse Management systems, Pallet Wrapping Robots & Machines, Weighing Solutions & Weigh Bridges, Racking and shelving systems, etc...