Sixth International Conference on High Temperature Ceramic Matrix Composites (HTCMC) focuses on the fields related to science, technology and applications of ceramic matrix composites and innovative trends in manufacturing and design of composites. The conference will assist in improving the properties of these composite materials for maximum and widespread utility. HTCMC conference will bring together researchers and academicians in various disciplines to exchange knowledge and views on industrial utilization of composite materials. Some of the topics of discussion in the conference are as under:
1. Emerging trends in High Temperature Composites.
2. Design and manufacturing of composites.
3. Multifunctional composites.
4. Thermomechanical testing and quality control.
5. Joining and repair of composites.
6. Applications of composites.
7. Composites for Energy applications including nuclear and power generation.