Next to mothers, they are fathers who hold the most important place in our lives. They may not be as essential as mothers, but they are definitely not any less significant than them. While mothers bring us into the world and bring us up, fathers offer unlimited support and facilities for the best upbringing and education. They guide us, teach us, and mentor us to bring out the best within us. They act as a friend to us at times and as a role model at other times. Whatever be the role, they never reduce their love and care for us. In turn, we should also not overlook their undying affection. On the occasion of Father's Day, gift them some quality time allowing you two to share some pleasant moments which will be embedded in his heart for lifetime. While most fathers love to enjoy alcoholic drinks, but some are teetotalers. For them booze is a big no-no. For such fathers, we have compiled together an assortment of mocktails. Read on to know them.
Celebrate this Father's Day with some nutritious and fun-filled mocktails.
- ½ cup freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Sugar
- 5 cups cold Water
- 1 large Lemon (cut into small wedges or thin cartwheel slices)
- In a large pitcher, combine lemon juice, sugar, and 2 cups cold water. Stir briskly to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the remaining water and stir thoroughly.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour into serving glasses and garnish with lemon wedges/slices.
- Serve chilled.
- 1 can chilled Pineapple Juice Concentrate
- 30-35 thawed Strawberries
- 1 liter Strawberry Ice-cream
- 2 liters chilled Lime Soda
- Combine pineapple juice concentrate, strawberries, and ½ liter ice cream. Blend until smooth.
- To serve, pour the mixture into a chilled punch bowl and add chilled lemon lime soda.
- Spoon the remaining ice cream on top.
Mock Pink Lady Cocktail
- ¾ cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tbsp Grenadine
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 4 Ice Cubes
- Pour milk, lemon juice, grenadine, sugar, and ice cubes into a blender. Blend until ice has been crushed and melted.
- Pour into tall serving glasses and serve immediately.
Iced Tea Mocktail
- 3 oz Iced Tea
- 1/8 Lemon (juiced)
- 2 oz Cranberry Juice
- Long Lemon Twist (to garnish)
- Fill a tall glass with crushed ice.
- Pour iced tea, lemon juice, and cranberry juice. Stir well.
- Garnish with a long lemon twist and serve.
- 8 Mint Leaves
- 3 oz Lime Juice
- 1½ oz Sugar Syrup
- 2 oz Club Soda
- Fill a pint glass with crushed ice up to 1/3 filled.
- Add mint leaves. Using a muddle stick or wooden pestle, mash the mint leaves lightly. Make sure that you do not tear the leaves.
- Add more crushed ice and fill the glass with sugar syrup and lime juice.
- Pour club soda and garnish with mint or lime.
- Serve chilled.