Father-child relationship is the sweetest of all and involves a variety of emotions. Since childhood, we head towards our fathers to fulfill our endless desires. At times of sadness, we long for the warm hug of our dads. They become our best companion, jumping sky high at our achievements, they are the one who give us the best advice and never fail to shower unconditional love on us. As a token of appreciation, a special day like Father's Day gives all of us an opportunity to thank that great man in our life for his endless services. This Father's Day, rejoice with your dad and show him that you want him to be happy always. Instead of following the usual route, tread a new path and be a little innovative in your approach. Have a laughing encounter with your dad and create a fun filled atmosphere around the house. One of the best things you can do is to crack some jokes, which your dad will find it difficult to resist and end up bursting into laughter. Read our collection of some of the funniest short jokes that you can share with you darling father, this Father's Day.
Short Jokes For Father's Day
Short jokes are the best way to get humor Father's Day celebration. Check out some of the short jokes for Father's Day.
Short Father's Day Jokes
- What did the father ghost say to the naughty baby ghost?
- Spook when you're spooken to!
- "Daddy, Daddy, can I have another glass of water please?"
- "But I've given you 10 glasses of water already!"
- "Yes, but the bedroom is still on fire!"
- Teacher: Did you father helped you with your homework?
- Student: No, he did it all by himself.
- Son: Dad, what is an idiot?
- Dad: An idiot is a person who tries to explain his ideas in
- such a strange and long way that another person who
- is listening to him can't understand him. Do you understand me?
- Son: No.
- Father: What did you do today to help your mother?
- Son: I dried the dishes
- Daughter: And I helped pick up the pieces.
- Little Johnny: Dad, can I go to the bathroom
- Dad: Little Johnny, MAY I go to the bathroom?
- Little Johnny: But I asked first!
- When Dad came home he was astonished to see Alec sitting on a horse, writing something. "What on earth are you doing there?" he asked. "Well, the teacher told us to write an essay on our favourite animal. That's why I'm here and that's why Susie's sitting in the goldfish bowl!"
- Five-year-old Johnny was in the bath tub, and his dad was washing his hair. He said to him, "Wow, your hair is growing so fast! You need a haircut again." Little Johnny replied, "Maybe you should stop watering it so much."
- One day Joe's mother turned to Joe's father and said," It's such a nice day; I think I'll take Joe to the zoo. "I wouldn't bother," said father. "If they want him, let them come and get him!"
- Father: "I hear you skipped school to play football."
- Son: "No I didn't, and I have the fish to prove it!"
- "Mum, can I please change my name right now?" asked Ben.
- "But why would you want to do that, dear?" said his mum.
- "Coz Dad said he's going to spank me as sure as my name's Benjamin!"
- What is the perfect Father's Day gift? Taking your Mom away on a vacation with you.
- My dear old dadalways said he had two big disappointments in life: the dog ran away and I didn't.