Express the depth of your love to your dad with Father's Day cards. Go through our collection of cards sayings for Fathers Day.
Father's Day Card Sayings
Our father is our first teacher and devotes his entire life in bringing us in the best the way he can. Also, we learn all the important lessons of life from him. On Father's Day, it is our prime duty to thank him for everything. The occasion provides us with a single opportunity to appreciate the sacrifices made by him in rearing us. So, go ahead and express your feelings of love and care, for your dad, through Father's Day card, adorned with famous sayings. Meaningful sayings can very well enlighten him about the worth that he possesses in your life. You can also choose one from the card sayings for Father's Day given here, write it inside the card and let you dad feel the volume of your love.
Cards Sayings For Father's Day
- A Dad is respected because he gives his children leadership.
A Dad is appreciated because he gives his children care.
A Dad is valued because he gives his children time.
A Dad is loved because he gives his children the one thing they treasure most - himself. - Unknown Author
- The father who would taste the essence of his fatherhood must turn back from the plane of his experience, take with him the fruits of his journey and begin again beside his child, marching step by step over the same old road. - Angelo Patri
- The words that a father speaks to his children in the privacy of home are not heard by the world, but, as in whispering-galleries, they are clearly heard at the end and by posterity. - Jean Paul Richter
- There's something like a line of gold thread running through a man's words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself. - John Gregory Brown
- When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years. - Mark Twain
- My father, when he went, made my childhood a gift of a half a century. - Antonio Porchia,
- It is much easier to become a father than to be one. - Kent Nerburn
- Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad. - Author Unknown
- The greatest gift I ever had, Came from God; I call him Dad! - Author Unknown.
- I love my father as the stars - he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.- Adabella Radici
- Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name. -William Wordsworth
- Love and fear. Everything the father of a family says must inspire one or the other. -Joseph Joubert
- Honor thy father and thy mother' stands written among the three laws of most revered righteousness.- Aeschylus
- I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.- Alexander the Great
- I talk and talk and talk, and I haven't taught people in 50 years what my father taught by example in one week.- Mario Cuomo
- I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection. -Sigmund Freud
- A man's children and his garden both reflect the amount of weeding done during the growing season. -Unknown