Christmas is celebrated on December 25 every year. The birth of Jesus Christ is commemorated on this special day. Christmas is the time of good cheer, happiness and celebration. On this important day, people sing Christmas carols to ring in the joys of Christmas. People celebrating the merry occasion; decorate their houses in a beautiful manner to reflect the themes of Christmas. A Christmas tree is heavily ornamented, which is a very important component of Christmas. People get together and shop for gifts to present to friends and family. A grand feast is also prepared and shared among all the family members on this day. The most important thing to remember is that Christmas is not about the gifts, feasts or the Christmas trees alone; it is about the love and the compassion. On this day, take the opportunity to share Christmas love quotes with your near and dear ones and ring in the spirit of this joyous festival on a merrier note.
Christmas Love Sayings & Messages
Christmas is a beautiful festival celebrated with great enthusiasm. Share a few memorable sayings of famous people to spread the joy of Christmas. Read on for a few Christmas love quotes.
Christmas Love Quotes
- From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.- Emily Matthews
- Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts. - Janice Maeditere
- Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first. - George Matthew Adams
- There'll always be Christmas as long as a light
Glows in the window to guide folks at night,
As long as a star in the heavens above,
Keeps shining down... there'll be Christmas and love. - Edna Jaques
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. - William Turner Ellis
- Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas. – Dale Evans.
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.- Charles Schulz
- Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed, that it might live forevermore to fill our every need, that it shall not be just a day, but last a lifetime through, the miracle of Christmastime that brings God close to you. - Anne Schulz
- A joy that is shared is a joy made double.- John Roy
- There is no ideal Christmas; only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions. – Bill Mckibben.
That love weighs more than gold! - Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon
- Christmas – that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance – a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved. - Augusta E. Rundel
- This is Christmas: not the tinsel, not the giving and receiving, not even the carols, but the humble heart that receives anew the wondrous gift, the Christ. - Frank McKibben
- Keep your Christmas-heart open all the year round.- Jessica Archmint
- As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is. - Eric Sevareid
- At Christmas, I no more desire a rose, than wish a snow in May’s new-fangled shows; but like of each thing that in season grows. – William Shakespeare.
- Christmas is, of course, the time to be home - in heart as well as body. - Garry Moore
- It is the personal thoughtfulness, the warm human awareness, the reaching out of the self to one's fellow man that makes giving worthy of the Christmas spirit.- Isabel Currier
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. - Roy L. Smith
- Somehow not only for Christmas, but all the long year through, the joy that you give to others is the joy that comes back to you. - E. B. White
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. - Peg Bracken.
- Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas. - Pope John
- Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts. – Janice Maeditere.
- Love came down at Christmas;
Love all lovely, love divine;
Love was born at Christmas,
Stars and angels gave the sign. - Christina Rossetti
Here are some famous Christmas love quotes to muse over. Christmas is celebrated with immense devotion and fanfare around the globe. Wish your dear ones and share a few of these amazing love quotes on this happy occasion of Christmas. Let these quotes remind you and your loved ones that Christmas is all about spreading the love and reveling in togetherness.