Easter, the beautiful springtime event, when flowers bloom and churches are bedecked with white lilies, is undoubtedly the best time for mushy lovers to tie the nuptial knot. Many people opt for wedding during this period since the occasion is considered to be very auspicious and sacred. The weddings conducted are usually based on Easter theme and almost everything from invitation cards, attires, decoration to bridal jewellery are in tune with the festive theme. Not just the ambience, a great deal of attention is usually paid to the wedding menu too, since it is one of the few things, which everybody eagerly looks forward to. The menu can include traditional Easter recipes apart from wine and drinks. Also, while sending out cards to relatives and friends, make sure to send it along with eggshells that make for great Easter wedding favors too. Read further to know more about the ideas regarding Easter theme wedding.
Here are some ideas about Easter wedding celebration: -
Here are ideas about Easter theme wedding. Read about Easter wedding celebration.
- Easter eggs, Easter bunnies, spring flowers, etc. there are simply no dearth of themes when it comes to planning for Easter wedding. Some of the popular wedding themes that can be incorporated are spring wedding theme, garden theme, floral theme or Easter theme.
- Predominant colors of Easter wedding can be cream, white and yellow in tune with Easter colors. For the contrast concept, green would look fabulous. Green color reminds us of the fresh green leaves. Other natural hues like blue, lilac, yellow, rose can also be used.
- During the Easter festivity, the churches are beautifully decorated with fresh lilies and tulips. So, for those planning a Easter church wedding can save a whole lot of bucks on their wedding decorations as the churches are already adorned with colorful spring blooms and other ornamentation during the Easter.
- Easter wedding invitation should reflect the flavor of the festivity. Anything right from bunny rabbit to cute looking yellow chicks to beautifully painted Easter eggs can be incorporated to your wedding invitation cards.
- Bride can choose some soft fabrics for her wedding dress like velvet, satin, silk, chiffon, or georgette. Intricate designs, beautiful beads and sequin work characterize a bride's wardrobe. Light shades like pink, ivory or white would be a fantastic choice to make. The bride can embellish her hair with spring flowers. It will look awesome and unique.
- Groom can attire a light colored suit. A pure white suit will look just perfect for the occasion. However, for those looking to add a dash of color to their D-day, colors like pastel blue or even dark navy blue would look ideal.
- Easter and food almost go hand in hand. Celebrate you D-day with a fare that people will remember for long. Easter recipes like roasted lamb, steak, baked chicken and other delicacies will serve as the perfect menu for the day. You can also include loads of chocolate truffles and sugar candies as desserts.
- Decorate the marriage venue according to the festivity. You can make use of Easter embellishments like bunnies, ducks and egg baskets to beautify the wedding venue and add festive cheer to your D-day.