During the Easter springtime festivity, Easter bunny cake recipe is a big hit among kids. Recepie of Easter bunny cake is not at all complicated. In fact, it is a very easy to make recipe that makes use of such ingredients, that are easily available in the market. Here are the steps as to how to make the receipe of Easter bunny cake.
Here are the steps as to how to make the recepie of Easter bunny cake. Read about Easter bunny cake recipe/receipe.
Easter Bunny Cake Recipe
- 1 (18.5 ounce) box cake mix (flavor desired)
- Flaked coconut
- Food coloring
- Red licorice whips
- Preheat oven to 350 0F.
- Take the cake mix and as per the instructions of the box, prepare it.
- Take a round cake pan, about 9 inches in size and pour the batter into it. Now keep it inside the oven for baking. Bake for about half an hour.
- Before removing the cake, cool the batter in the cake pan for a couple of minutes, say for about 10 minutes.
- To give the cake, the shape of a bunny rabbit, cut out ears from the round batter by cutting one petal from the top left hand side and the other petal from the right side. These two petals would serve as the ears of cutie bunny and the central portion would act as the bowtie of bunny.
- Take a flat serving platter and put the cake on it, placing the ears on the top and bowtie at the bottom.
- Icing is what makes the whole difference. So take your favorite frost and do the icing on the bunny cake.
- Spread plain-flaked coconut on the bunny rabbit's face. Using the pink shade food coloring, dye a few coconut pieces. Now place them inside the bunny's ears.
- To prepare the whiskers of bunny, use red licorice whips. Gumdrops need to be used to make the eyes and nose of the bunny and finally the yummy cute looking bunny rabbit cake is ready to be served.