Lamb, being another famous symbol of Easter, makes its way to the most delicious recepie of Easter lamb cake. Easter lamb cake recipe is the most demanding during the Easter spring season. Here are steps as to how to make the mouthwatering receipe of Easter lamb cake...
Here are the steps as to how to make the recepie of Easter lamb cake. Read about Easter lamb cake recipe/receipe.
Easter Lamb Cake Recipe
- 1-cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1-cup water
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2-teaspoon salt
- Take the butter and sugar and cream it. Add on water to it.
- Add 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Fold the creamed batter and mix vanilla extract to it. Now stir properly.
- Take a separate bowl and beat egg whites till it turns stiff and add this to the creamy mixture prepared above and fold well.
- Take a well-greased floured lamb mold and put the batter in it. Now bake the cake for about 45 minutes at a temperature of 350 0 F.