When it's the time for celebration of Easter holiday, it's all about chocolate Easter bunny cakes. But as it is said, that variety is the spice of life, so cooking the recepie of Easter marshmallow peeps cupcakes would serve as a very pleasant surprise. To adorn the cake, different colored marshmallow peeps can be used. And the best part is that, this yummy marshmallow peeps cupcakes recipe is very easy to make.
Here are the steps as to how to make the receipe of marshmallow peeps cupcakes.
Here are the steps as to how to make the recepie of Easter marshmallow peeps cupcakes. Read about marshmallow peeps cupcakes recipe/receipe.
Marshmallow Peeps Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 (18.25 ounce) white cake mix or scratch cake
- Ingredients (your choice)
- Marshmallow Peeps (yellow, pink, white, blue or lavender)
- Green food coloring
- White frosting
- Peeps Jelly Beans or Teenee Beanee Gourmet Jelly Beans
- Grated coconut
- Take the white cake mix and as per the instructions on the box, bake the cupcakes and then do the frosting.
- Using the green food coloring, dye the grated coconut. Incase, you are not very fond of coconut, then as an alternative, green sugar sprinkles can be used.
- Take the marshmallow peeps in different colors of lavender, blue, white and yellow and do the topping. Also add a few peeps jelly beans or teenee beanee gourmet jellybeans.
- For giving the final finishing touch, spread some colored sprinkles on the yummy marshmallow peeps cupcakes.