When it's the time to eat the yummy Easter feast, chocolate cookie recepie for Easter occupies the central position on the dining table. The reservoir of chocolate cookies is very comprehensive, consisting of multiple options but the most hit dish is undoubtedly Easter dream bar cookies. Making the recipe of Easter dream bar cookie is not cumbersome. It is often said that the way to a man's heart goes through his stomach, so it's a fabulous way to reach your loved one's heart. Read further to learn as to how to cook Easter dream bar cookies receipe.
Here are the steps as to how to cook the recipe of Easter dream bar cookies. Read about chocolate cookie receipe/ recepie.
Easter Dream Bar Cookies
- 1-cup (c) margarine
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 ea egg
- 2 c flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 oz chocolate morsels
- 1 c nuts, chopped
- Take a bowl and put margarine, brown sugar and egg in it. Now mix well.
- Add on 2 cups of flour and 1 teaspoon Vanilla to it.
- Stir until everything gets properly mixed.
- Spread the mixture on to the greased cookie sheet.
- The next step consists of baking at a temperature of 350 0 F for about 15-20 minutes. Keep baking till the color turns light brown.
- Take 12 oz chocolate morsels and melt them.
- Do the topping with these melted chocolate morsels on the baked mixture.
- Spread chocolate nuts on it. Seeking the help of spatula, insert these nuts deep into the chocolate.
- Let the baked nutty mixture cool down and later on, cut bars out of it. And the yummy cookies are ready to be served.