The recepie of baked smoked ham not just tastes good, but at the same time, its visual look is also very appealing. The very sight of baked smoked ham recipe is so fascinating, that anyone is likely to get tempted into trying it. Read further to learn the steps as to how to make the receipe of baked smoked ham...
Here are the steps as to how to make the recepie of baked smoked ham. Read about baked smoked ham recipe/receipe.
Baked Smoked Ham Recipe
- 1 large smoked ham, about 12 to 18 pounds
- Whole cloves
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- I pound dark brown sugar
- One 16-ounce bottle dark corn syrup
- Preheat the oven to 3250 F.
- Take a shallow roasting pan and place the ham on it.
- the fat and cover it with cloves.
- Take the pineapple juice and pour it over the ham.
- Bake the ham for 12 minutes per pound.
- Remove the baked ham from the oven after 1 1/2 hours.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on the baked ham.
- Without touching the brown sugar, pour the corn syrup over the ham.
- Continue baking the ham but don't forget to moisten it every 15 minutes.
- Once the baking part is over, remove the ham from the oven and let it cool. But moistening with water has to be done at frequent intervals, till the ham gets completely cool. And the yummy dish isready to be served.