In the Easter appetizer section, the dish that turns out to be the best bet of the season is undoubtedly honey garlic meatballs recipe. The recepie of honey garlic meatballs is absolutely flavorsome. Read further to learn the steps as to how to make the yummy receipe of honey garlic meatballs for Easter:
Here are the steps as to how to make the Easter recepie of honey garlic meatballs. Read about honey garlic meatballs recipe/receipe.
Honey Garlic Meatballs Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2-cup honey
- 3/4-cup ketchup
- 1-tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4-cup soy sauce
- Cooked rice
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Take a large size bowl and put ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs and salt into it and mix them well.
- Out of the mixture, prepare 48 balls about 1 1/2 inch in diameter.
- Take a jellyroll pan and making a single coating, pour mixture in the pan.
- Put the pan in the oven and bake the meatballs for about 12-15 minutes at a temperature of 5000 F.
- Take a frying pan and melt butter in it and saute garlic until tender. Add Soya sauce, honey and ketchup. Bring to a boil.
- Keep the gas on low flame and cover it for 5 minutes.
- Now add meatballs to it and keep on heating till the sauce thickens and a shiny effect occurs on the meatballs. Now the yummy honey garlic meatballs are ready to be served with the rice.