Spring Easter season comes like a very pleasant surprise after the chilly cold winds. It is the best time to freak out and party to celebrate the wonderful festivity of Easter. In this lovely weather, the idea of cooking the stuffed Easter lamb recipe is simply mind blowing. The very thought of preparing the recepie of stuffed Easter lamb brings water in the mouth.
Here are the steps as to how to make the receipe of stuffed Easter lamb...
Here are the steps as to how to make the recepie of stuffed Easter lamb. Read about stuffed Easter lamb recipe/receipe.
Stuffed Easter Lamb Recipe
- 1 young lamb
- Salt, pepper
- 3/4-cup butter, divided
- Juice of 3 large lemons
- Offal (heart, liver, lungs, etc.)
- 1 pound meat, ground
- 2 large onions, grated
- 4 1/2 cups rice, cooked
- Small cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons finely
- Chopped mint
- 3 cups boiling water
- Take the lamb and wash it properly. Once washed, leave it for drying.
- Marinate the lamb from inside as well as outside with salt, pepper, 1/4-cup butter, and lemon juice.
- Take a frying pan and melt the butter in it.
- Add on offal as in the waste products of the butchered lamb and ground meat to it and cook for about 10 minutes. Keep stirring at frequent intervals.
- Add onion, rice, cinnamon and mint and cook for about 10 minutes. Don't forget to stir.
- Now remove cinnamon stick and stuff the lamb.
- Take the roasting pan and place the lamb in it.
- Add 3 cups of boiled water.
- Now the time is to roast the lamb. Keep on roasting at a temperature of 3500, for about 2 1/2 hours but do not forget to moisten occasionally and the mouthwatering stuffed Easter lamb is ready to be served.