When you look to your left, look to your right, look up and look down, and see no one there, you probably have not discovered love yet. However, if you look in any one given direction and find someone who loves you and someone you can love right back, you have found love. Love! Isn't it the greatest feeling in the world? From cold businessmen to melodramatic musicians, love has spared none. Everyone falls in love and sadly quite a number of people fall out of it too. In any case, this is not about just falling in and out of love, it is about love and Valentine's Day. If you believe in love or the power of emotions, go ahead and celebrate Valentine's Day in style. Cook for your better half, because nothing screams your affection better than the simple gesture of whipping up a meal. Read on to discover three delectable recipes that comes with the promise of delivering to your palate nothing but the finest of tastes.
Honey Valentine Cookies
Check out some delicious valentines recipes. Read about Valentine's Day cookie recipe, cake recipe & valentines chocolates.
- 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
- 3/4 cup Honey
- 2 cups Flour
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Almonds (finely chopped)
- Start by prepare the mixture by beating the butter, honey and almond extracts together in an electric mixture. You should have a considerably smooth paste by the end of this step.
- Add a cup of flour to the paste and beat well. Once this is done, go ahead and add another cup of flour to it. Beat well. Blend the ingredients until you have a smooth cookie dough at hand.
- Now add chopped almonds to the cookie dough. You can cut the dough into desired shapes - hearts, circles, and triangles, anything you like!
- When baking the cookies, ensure that you are baking them at the right temperature. Your timing has to be just right, no room for mistakes here. Bake cookies at 300o F for half an hour or so. Once the cookies are baked, take them out of the oven and wait for five minutes before serving.
Heart Shaped Cupcake
- Cake Mix
- Cinnamon Hearts
- Foil Paper
- Paper Cupcake Cups
- Cupcake Pan
- This recipe is really not that difficult to put together. In fact, when it comes to cupcakes, this recipe makes for quite an easy one. In total, the cooking time should take around thirty minutes and the preparation time just a little around twenty minutes.
- You can begin by putting together your cupcake batter according to the directions mentioned on the box the cake mix.
- Go ahead and place the paper cups on the pan. Once done, pour the cupcake batter into each cup. Don't pour too much of batter as this will bilk the cake from getting baked properly.
- Now, shape pieces of foil into a ball. The rolled up foil should be just as big as a small marble, nothing bigger or smaller will do. Place the foil balls on the side of each cupcake. In other words, place the balls just between the paper cupcake cup and the pan. This is what will help you get the desired heart shape.
- Bake cupcakes just like you would any other cake. Once baked, go ahead and decorate the cakes with frosting and cinnamon hearts.
- 1 stick Margarine
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup Chopped Nuts
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Kisses (chocolates)
- Get to the oven and start off the whole process by heating it to a temperature of 350° F. Find yourself a baking pan. Grease it!
- To a big bowl, add the brown sugar and butter and beat until the ingredients have blended well.
- To this mixture, add the baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- You can add more butter to the mixture if required. This will make it soft. You will have to make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Add chocolate kisses candies to the mixture and stir properly.
- When the mixture is ready for baking, pour it into the baking pan and bake for about half an hour until it turns golden brown. Top it with nuts. Once the baking is done, wait for a few minutes for the chocolate to cool down.
- Cut the chocolates into desired shapes and serve.
Try these lip smacking Valentines' cookie, cake and chocolate recipes at home and enjoy a bon appetite!