Quick Ras Malai Recipe
Photo Credit: http://recipe14.blogspot.in/2014/11/quick-rasmalai-recipe.html
|Quick Ras Malai Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||9.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 1 can Rasgullas
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- A few Saffron strands (soaked in 1/4 cup warm milk)
- 4 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup Sugar
How to make Quick Ras Malai:
- In a non stick pan, boil milk, stirring continuously.
- Next, add sugar, cardamom powder, and saffron.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Now, squeeze rasgullas from the can gently and put them in the milk mixture.
- Check sweetness of the milk
- Add sweet syrup from the can, if required.
- Garnish with finely chopped nuts and raisins of your choice.
- Serve chilled.