Aam Ki Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bawarchi.com/recipe/aam-ki-chutney-oesaR9cihfdcd.html
|Aam Ki Chutney Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||8.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 1 tsp Fenugreek Seeds (roasted)
- 2 sprigs Curry Leaves
- 1 pinch Mustard (for seasoning)
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds (roasted)
- 1 pinch Asafoetida
- 1 1/2 tbsp Oil
- 500 g Raw Mango
- 4 Red Chillies (roasted)
- Salt to taste
How to make Aam Ki Chutney:
- Chop the raw mango into small pieces and grind them well.
- Mix red chillies, salt, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds and grind.
- Spoon the rough paste to a serving dish.
- Take a frying pan and heat some mustard in oil for few minutes.
- Now add curry leaves and Asafoetida.
- Spread it on the chutney.
Serve with hot rice and ghee or with roti or dosa.