Aam Ki Launji Recipe
Photo Credit: http://lav-art-craft-food.blogspot.in/2015/06/aam-ki-launji-raw-mango-relish.html
|Aam Ki Launji Recipe|
||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 cup Raw Mango (peeled and diced)
- 5 tbsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Saunf (fennel seeds)
- ¼ tsp Kalonji (onion seeds)
- ¼ tsp Haldi (turmeric) powder
- A pinch of Hing (asafoetida)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Aam Ki Launji:
- Peel the skin of the raw mangoes and take out the seeds.
- Now dice the mangoes into small pieces.
- Take five cups of water in a vessel and bring it to boil. Add salt, haldi powder, three tablespoon sugar and mangoes into it.
- Blanch the mangoes and drain out the extra liquid left in the vessel.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a separate pan and add saunf, onion seeds and a pinch of hing.
- Keep stirring till you get a sweet aroma.
- Now add little salt, 2 tablespoon sugar and the blanched mangoes into it.
- Saute for a while and remove from the flame.
- Enjoy this hot and instant pickle with puris or parathas.