Acorn Squash Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.getbusyliving.org/2011_11_01_archive.html
|Acorn Squash Soup Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 small Onion
- 1/4 cup Celery (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Butter or Margarine
- 2 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Chicken Bouillon Granules
- 1/2 tsp Dill Weed
- 1/4 tsp Curry Powder
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 12 ounce Evaporated Milk
- 3 cups Acorn Squash (mashed and cooked)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 5 Bacon Strips (cooked and crumbled)
How to make Acorn Squash Soup:
- Sauté the onion and celery in butter in a saucepan.
- Add the flour, bouillon, dill, curry and cayenne pepper and stir thoroughly until well blended.
- Then add the broth and milk slowly.
- Bring to a boil and then cook for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Now add the squash, salt and pepper and heat.
- Process the soup until smooth in a blender.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with bacon.