Ada Pradhaman Recipe
|Ada Pradhaman Recipe|
|Rating||8.7 / 10 (23 votes)|
- 1/2 Cup ada
- 4 Green cardamoms
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 Cup pure ghee
- 12 Cashewnuts
- 2 tbsp Kishmish
- 1-1/2 Cups coconut (scraped)
- 1 Cup palm jaggery
How to make Ada Pradhaman:
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee and fry ada.
- Grind cardamoms and sugar together to a fine powder, and place aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee and saute the cashewnuts and kishmish until light brown.
- Immerse coconut in one cup hot water, grind and extract thick milk.
- Repeat the process, make a second extract and set aside.
- Crush jaggery to a fine powder, keep it aside.
- Bring ada to a boil in one cup water and the second extract of coconut milk.
- Ada should remain smooth but hold its shape.
- Add jaggery with it and continue cooking until it thickens.
- Heat the remaining ghee and add this to the pradhaman.
- Mix the first extract of coconut milk and the fried dry fruits with it, stir well and heat thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with the cardamom powder.