Albondigas soup Recipe
|Albondigas soup Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 5 Cups water
- 4 Carrots, sliced
- 2 Small potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 Medium onion, diced
- 1-1/2 Cups salsa, medium or hot
- 2 Beef bouillon cubes
- 1- 1/2 Pounds ground beef
- 1/3 Cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 Cup milk
- Chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
How to make Albondigas soup:
- In a large stock pot, bring water, carrots, potatoes, onion, salsa, and bouillon cubes to a boil.
- Reduce to a medium simmer, stirring occasionally, approximately 10 minutes.
- Mix the beef, breadcrumbs, and milk together in a bowl. Form into 1-inch meatballs, and drop into boiling broth.
- Once soup returns to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover and cook 20 minutes, or until meatballs are no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with sprinkled cilantro for garnish.
- Albondigas Soup is ready.