Almond Brownie Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: http://lovecommacake.com/blog/2014/4/30/cherry-chocolate-brownies
|Almond Brownie Pudding Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||4.4 / 10 (14 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 100 g Cooking Chocolate, chopped
- 4 cups prepared Brownie, cubed
- 3½ cups Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 5 tbsp Dark Brown Soft Sugar
- 5 tbsp Castor Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 100 g Almonds, chopped
- 6 tbsp Chocolate Syrup
How to make Almond Brownie Pudding:
- Preheat an oven to 170 degrees C. Apply a light coat of butter to o ne baking dish with a capacity of two litres.
- Put the chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl and allow it to melt inside the microwave, stirring after every half a minute interval; this might require you to stop the microwave and start it again at least three to six times. Take care not to overheat or chocolate will begin to scorch.
- In another large baking dish, that has been greased and dusted with flour, place the pieces of prepared brownie. In another large bowl, beat the eggs. Slowly add the melted chocolate, milk, brown sugar, caster sugar, eggs, vanilla essence and half the portion of almonds, whisking all the while.
- Take out the brownies when done, pour the milk and chocolate mixture over them and sprinkle with the remaining almonds. Bake until it passes the toothpick test, which will take about forty five minutes.
While serving, spoon out a helping into a dessert bowl and drizzle chocolate syrup over it.