Almond Brownies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://cookblog.org/chocolate-almond-brownies/
|Almond Brownies Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||9.8 / 10 (14 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- ¾ cup Flour
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Butter
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 12 ounces Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Almonds (chopped)
How to make Almond Brownies:
- Take a small bowl and mix flour, baking soda and salt together. Keep aside.
- Place a saucepan over heat and combine butter, sugar and water. Boil the mixture.
- Remove from heat and add half of the chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Add vanilla and stir well, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Beat the mixture well after adding each egg.
- Add in the flour mixture and blend well with a whisk.
- Add in the remaining chocolate chips and chopped almonds.
- Pour the mixture in a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake the mixture at 325 °F for 30 minutes.
- Remove and cool the mixture.
- Cut into squares and serve.