Almond Candy Recipe
Photo Credit: http://fineartamerica.com/featured/-jordan-almonds-weddings-candy-shop-andee-photography.html
|Almond Candy Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 100 gm Whipping Cream
- 100 gm Sugar
- 100 ml Syrup
- 500 gm Almonds (toasted & crushed)
- 1 tbsp Butter
How to make Almond Candy:
- Take cream, sugar, and syrup in a saucepan and get to a boil. Stir continuously.
- Simmer on low flame for 30 minutes, or until the mixture has a thick consistency.
- Mix in almonds and butter. Blend well.
- Transfer the mixture to candy molds.
- Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes, or until set.
- Enjoy the luscious Almond Candy.