Almond Honey Milk Recipe
Photo Credit: http://idiva.com/news-work-life/musttry-5-scrumptious-festive-recipes/7336
|Almond Honey Milk Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- ½ cup blanched Almonds
- 2 cup Milk
- ¼ tsp Cardamom Seeds (crushed)
- 3 tbsp Honey
- Sugar (to taste)
How to make Almond Honey Milk:
- Soak almonds in water for around 3-4 hours.
- Peel and grind them into a paste.
- Pour milk in a pan and Bring to a boil.
- Stir in almond paste, sugar, honey, and cardamoms.
- Pour into serving glasses and serve hot.