Almond Macaroons Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.mentalhealthy.co.uk/lifestyle/recipes/almond-macaroons.html
|Almond Macaroons Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (4 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 8 oz Almond Paste
- 2 Egg Whites
- ¼ tsp grated Lemon Rind
- ½ cup Sugar
- 8 candied Red Cherries (quartered)
- 2 tbsp sliced Almonds
- Sugar (for topping)
How to make Almond Macaroons:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Butter a cookie sheet and sprinkle flour over it.
- Mix almond paste, egg whites, and lemon rind together in a large bowl.
- Add sugar and beat with an electric mixture until well-combined and you get soft dough.
- Shape the dough into small molds and roll over cherries, almonds, and sugar.
- Place them on the prepared cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown.