Almond Marzipan Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.dishmaps.com/marzipan/22336
|Almond Marzipan Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Almond Powder
- 2 1/3 cups powdered Sugar
- ½ tsp Almond Extract
- 1 tbsp Egg White (slightly beaten)
- Few drops of Food Coloring
How to make Almond Marzipan:
- Mix almond powder with 1 1/3 cups of sugar, adding some water to form a ball.
- Add the remaining sugar, almond extract, and egg white to make a clay-like mixture.
- Add food coloring and mix well.
- Transfer into a 1-inch deep tray and press to give shape.
- Cut as you wish and serve.