Almond Milk Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.unrefinedkitchen.com/2011/08/16/homemade-almond-milk/
|Almond Milk Recipe|
||7.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 4 cups Milk
- 3-4 tbsp Honey
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 1/4 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 1-2 leaves of Silver Warq (Silver Foiling)
- 1/4 cup Almonds (blanched and roughly chopped)
How to make Almond Milk:
- Heat milk in a thick-bottomed vessel and bring to a boil.
- Reduce flame, add chopped almonds and simmer on low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Add green cardamom powder, nutmeg powder and continue to boil for another two minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add honey and stir.
- Finally garnish with silver warq and serve.