Almond Or Cashew Milk Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/08/20/almond-vs-cashew-milk-which-is-better_n_7323974.html
|Almond Or Cashew Milk Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 cup Blanched Almond (or 1 cup raw cashews)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 cups Water
How to make Almond Or Cashew Milk:
- Keep almonds in hot water and leave it for about 2 minutes. Gently pat it dry; remove the skins as well.
- Blend the almonds in a blender or food processor with 1 cup of water; until it smoothens.
- Now add salt and remaining 3 cups water and blend again; until it smoothens.
- Spoon the content into a pitcher. You can use it for 3-4 days of making.