Almond Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.dishmaps.com/almond-vanilla-rice-pudding/27061
|Almond Rice Recipe|
||65 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||6.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Brown Rice (long-grained)
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Almonds (silvered)
- 2 tbsp Pine Nuts
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest (grated)
- 3 tbsp Clarified Butter
- ½ cup Compressed Meat Pieces
How to make Almond Rice:
- Soak the rice for 1 hour before cooking.
- Boil the rice in water and simmer it until cooks.
- Take a pan and put clarified butter, roast almonds for few seconds.
- Put meat pieces and nuts, fry for 15 seconds.
- Put the rice, salt, and fry for 1 minute.
- Put lemon zest and serve.