Almond Seera Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P10rvH7B2Q
|Almond Seera Recipe|
||8.5 / 10 (15 votes)|
- 1-1/2 cup Almonds (soaked overnight)
- 3 cups Hot Milk
- 250 gms Ghee
- 1/2 cup Sugar
How to make Almond Seera:
- Peel off the almonds and wash.
- Grind to make fine paste.
- Fry the paste in ghee.
- The paste should become light brown.
- Gradually pour warm milk and stir.
- When the mixture becomes thick, add sugar and cook again.
- Keep stirring till ghee gets separated.
- Almond Seera is ready to serve.