Almond Sweet Recipe
Photo Credit: http://dailyburn.com/life/recipes/healthy-gluten-free-dessert-recipes/
|Almond Sweet Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 2 ¼ cup Flour
- 2 cups Almonds
- 1 cup Sesame Seeds
- ½ cup Honey
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 8 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Anise Seeds
- ½ tbsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
How to make Almond Sweet:
- Preheat the oven at 350°F.
- Take flour in a pan and bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Roast almonds with sesame seeds, anise seeds in a pan for 15-20 minutes on low flame. Stir it continuously.
- Grind the nuts and mix 2/3 of the nuts with powdered sugar, cinnamon & salt.
- Mix the nut mixture with the remaining ground nuts in a bowl.
- Put in flour and mix it well.
- Blend in honey with butter and mound the mixture in a bowl. Sprinkle over powdered sugar.
- Top up with almonds and serve it.