Almond Til Chikki Recipe
Photo Credit: http://erecipeguide.com/almond-til-chikki
|Almond Til Chikki Recipe|
||8.6 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 1/3 cup grated Gur (jaggery)
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced Badam (almond)
- 1/4 cup Til (sesame seeds)
- 1½ tsp Ghee
How to make Almond Til Chikki:
- Take a tawa and heat it.
- Put the sesame seeds and roast them till they turn brown. Keep them aside and allow them to cool.
- Now put the sliced almonds in the tawa and roast them. Keep them separately.
- Take a separate pan or kadhai and heat the ghee in it.
- Add jaggery to the melted ghee and keep stirring till it melts and caramelizes.
- Now remove the melted jaggery from the flame and immediately add the roasted almonds and sesame seeds.
- Keep stirring so that the almond and sesame seeds properly get mixed with the jaggery.
- Now take a thali(plate) and grease it with ½ teaspoon ghee.
- Put the already prepared jaggery and til mixture on the thali and spread it evenly.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then cut it into square shapes.
- Store the yummy Almond Til Chikkis in an airtight jar.