Aloha Fruit Punch Recipe
Photo Credit: http://dole.com/Recipes/Aloha-Screwdriver
|Aloha Fruit Punch Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||8 Minutes |
||9.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 2 tsp Ginger Root (chopped)
- 2 cups Guava Juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3-4 cups Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Water
How to make Aloha Fruit Punch Recipe:
- Begin by adding 1/4 cup of water to the ginger root. Boil for 3 minutes and strain
- Add the resultant liquid to the lime, pineapple and guava juice.
- Then, make sugar syrup with the remaining water and sugar. Mix with the juices.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.