Aloo Bhaja Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.peekncook.com/Show-A-Recipe/2024/jhuri-aloo-bhaja
|Aloo Bhaja Recipe|
||7.4 / 10 (13 votes)|
- 4 large-sized Potatoes (cut into very thin strips)
- 3 finely chopped Green Chillies (optional)
- 1 tsp Black Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Dry Red Chilli
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Aloo Bhaja:
- Heat oil in a flat pan and add red chilli after breaking it in two pieces.
- When the chilly turns blackish red; add the cumin seeds and allow it to splutter.
- Now add turmeric powder, green chillies and potato strips.
- Fry till the potatoes on high flame for 20 seconds and then on low flame till tender.
- Add salt to taste and stir properly for 1 minute; put off the flame.
- Serve hot with freshly prepared rice and dal.