Aloo Bonda Recipe
|Aloo Bonda Recipe|
|Rating||8.3 / 10 (40 votes)|
- 4 Potatoes
- 2 Cups besan
- 2 Green chilies
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam masala
- 2 Cups oil
How to make Aloo Bonda:
- Boil the potatoes and mash it properly.
- Add red chili powder, garam masala, chopped green chilies to mashed aloo.
- Make ball of mashed aloo mixture.
- Add water to besan and make a batter of medium consistency.
- Now add turmeric powder and salt to batter.
- Dip each ball in the batter.
- Fry it till it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.