Aloo Capsicum Curry Recipe
|Aloo Capsicum Curry Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 Minutes|
|Rating||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving||150|
- 3 Capsicum (Shimla Mirch) ((large, cut into cubes)
- 1 Potato (large, cut into cubes)
- 2 Onions (quartered)
- 1 tsp Tomato Paste
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- Oil (for frying)
- Salt to taste
How to make Aloo Capsicum Curry:
- In a medium-sized pan heat oil and fry the potatoes till they turn golden brown
- Keep them aside.
- Fry the onions in the same pan for 1 minute.
- Add capsicum and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add chili powder, tomato paste, tomato ketchup sauce, salt, fried potatoes and water
- Mix them up well and leave it covered for 5 minutes
Suggestions:Serve hot with rotis