Aloo Capsicum Fry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Rc_J3EYsIu8/VFtC3ZgcHdI/AAAAAAABeeQ/65A7ppGI_qM/s1600/1.JPG
|Aloo Capsicum Fry Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||9.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 Potatoes (chopped large blocks)
- 1 Capsicum (chopped)
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 4 Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (jeera)
- 1 Onion (chopped/sliced)
- • 1 Â½ tbsp Chili Powder
- • Salt to taste
- • One pinch Asafetida (ingu/hing)
How to make Aloo Capsicum Fry:
- Boil the potatoes for about 10 minutes till they are cooked and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in the frying pan and toss the cumin seeds, mustard and curry leaves
- Fry the onion till it turns brown and then add capsicum into it.
- After sauteing the capsicum for about 4 minutes add chilli powder, salt and asafetida to it.
- Add this mixture to the cooked potatoes and slide it in the oven.
- Bake the mixture for about 50 minutes at 350F (177C).
- Hot Potato and Capsicum fry is ready to be served.