Aloo Gosht Recipe
|Aloo Gosht Recipe|
|Rating||3.2 / 10 (20 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- Â½ kg Potato (peeled, cut into 1-2 inch pieces)
- 2-3 Medium Sized Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 cup Fresh Parsley Leaves
- 2-3 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Â¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 6-8 Black Pepper
- 2 Black Cardamom
- 1-1Â½ tsp Salt
- 1 Kg Mutton
- 6-8 Cloves
- 1-2 Lemon
- Â½ cup Oil
How to make Aloo Gosht:
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions till brown.
- Remove the onion from the oil and grind.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, chili powder, garlic, ginger and salt in the remaining oil. Fry the spices and add a little water.
- Add mutton and grounded onion to the above and cook till water dries.
- Add enough water to cover the contents and cook till the meat tenderizes.
- When meat is almost done; add potatoes and cook till the potatoes are cooked and the required gravy is left. Cook throughout on low heat.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, green chilies and lemon.
- Aloo Gosht is ready. Serve with naan.