Aloo Ki Tikki Recipe
|Aloo Ki Tikki Recipe|
|Preparation Time||20 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 Minutes|
|Rating||7.2 / 10 (78 votes)|
- 3-4 Potatoes (boiled)
- 3 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 5-6 twigs Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- Oil to fry
How to make Aloo Ki Tikki:
- Peel the boiled potatoes and mash them while still warm.
- Add green chilies, coriander leaves, salt, asafoetida and red chili powder to it and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10-12 portions, shape them into round tikkis and flatten them a bit.
- Now heat a tawa and shallow fry the tikkis in oil on both sides, till golden. Drain onto an absorbent paper.
- Aloo ki Tikki is ready to serve. Serve with chutney.