Aloo Methi Recipe
|Aloo Methi Recipe|
|Rating||7.3 / 10 (13 votes)|
- 4 Potatoes (boiled, peeled and diced)
- 1 bunch Fenugreek Leaves (chopped)
- ¼ tbsp Turmeric Powder
- ¼ tbsp Cumin Seeds
- ¼ tbsp Red Chili
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
How to make Aloo Methi:
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Allow it to splutter.
- Add salt, red chili and turmeric powder and sauté it for 2 min.
- Immediately add diced potatoes and fenugreek leaves to the above. Stir the contents and cover the pan.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Aloo Methi is ready to serve.