Aloo Pakora Recipe
Photo Credit: http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/gourmet/recipe/lohri-special-recipe-aloo-pakora_1529135.htm
|Aloo Pakora Recipe|
||5.8 / 10 (32 votes)|
- 6 Large potatoes
- 2 Cups besan
- 1 Cup water
- 4 Cups oil
- 2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Mango powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Aloo Pakora:
- Wash potatoes and cut it into thin slices.
- Add water to besan and make a batter of thick consistency.
- Add red chilli powder, mango powder.
- Blend it well.
- Heat the oil.
- Dip each piece of potato in batter.
- Fry these potato pieces one by one till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot Aloo Pakora with tomato sauce.