Aloo Paneer Pops Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.rsdgroup.in/recipe-aloo-paneer-pops.html
|Aloo Paneer Pops Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||9.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 2 Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 200 g Cottage Cheese (grated)
- 4 tbsp Refined Flour
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Raisins (soaked)
- 3 Green Chilies (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 cup Cornflakes (crushed)
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Green Coriander (finely chopped)
- Oil for frying
How to make Aloo Paneer Pops:
- Heat one tbsp oil in a pan and sauté onion.
- Mix all the other ingredients and fry for 2 minutes.
- Now make a fine batter of refined flour.
- Make cylindrical shaped croquettes out of the mixture.
- Dip each one in the batter and put on a plate.
- Refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Deep fry till golden and crispy.
Serve with ketchup or coriander chutney.