Aloo Paratha Recipe
|Aloo Paratha Recipe|
|Rating||8.6 / 10 (51 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving||265|
- 2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Water
- 2-3 Potatoes(boiled and mashed)
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1/4 tsp Salt
How to make Aloo Paratha:
- Mix water and flour and knead it to make a soft dough.
- Leave the dough for about half an hour.
- Meanwhile add salt, chili powder, chaat masala to the potatoes and mix thoroughly.
- Now roll out small balls out of the dough.
- Smear a little oil in the center and then put some stuffing mixture.
- Draw the edges towards the center to cover the mixture.
- Press the resulting dough gently and dust it with flour. Flatten to the size of roti.
- Place the paratha on a preheated griddle.
- After some time reverse the side of paratha. Do it when golden brown patches appear on first side.
- Sprinkle little oil and then flip again.
- Sprinkle oil drops on other side also. Cook till it is well done.
- Hot Paratha is ready. Serve with Chutneys or Tomato Ketchup.