Aloo Potol Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.archanaskitchen.com/recipes/indian/main-course/main-course-dry-vegetable-recipes/80-aloo-parval-ki-sabzi
|Aloo Potol Recipe|
||7.4 / 10 (14 votes)|
- 2 cups Potol (Parval), sliced in chunks
- 2 cups of Potatoes, peeled and sliced in chucks
- ¼ cup coarsely pounded Peanuts, roasted
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder (Amchur Powder)
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tbsp Gram Flour (Besan/Chick Pea Flour)
- ¼ cup Coriander Leaves, chopped for garnishing
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil (Sunflower Oil)
- Salt to taste
How to make Aloo Potol:
- In a pan, heat the oil and add potatoes, potol, salt and all the other spices, except gram flour, peanuts and chopped coriander.
- Sauté the ingredients and simmer it by adding ¼ cup of water.
- Lower the heat to medium flame and cover the pan, stirring occasionally until it is well cooked.
- Add gram flour and peanuts and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. The yummy Aloo Potol is ready to be served.