Alu Kabli Recipe
Photo Credit: http://bengalimominmumbai.blogspot.in/2011/06/sob-bangalir-moto-tomar-o-alur-dosh.html
|Alu Kabli Recipe|
||6.0 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 300 gm Potatoes (boiled, peeled)
- 100 gm Black grams (soaked, boiled)
- 4-6 tbsp Lime juice
- 2 tbsp Chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 to1 tsp Chilli powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Alu Kabli:
- Cut the boiled potatoes into thick slices or 1/2 inch cubes.
- Allow to cool the potatoes thoroughly before tossing in all other ingredients.
- Do not break up the potato pieces.
- Alu Kabli is ready, serve cold.