Amla Ka Achar Recipe
|Amla Ka Achar Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 Minutes|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving||110|
- 500 gms (18 ounce) Amla (Gooseberries)
- 1 cup (236 ml) Mustard Oil
- 1/2 cup Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 ½ tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Onion Seeds
- 2 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 tbsp Mustard Seeds
How to make Amla Ka Achar:
- Boil the gooseberries for 3-5 minutes.
- Take out from fire and leave aside for 5 minutes.
- Drain out all the water.
- Rub salt and turmeric powder on the berries, put into a jar and leave aside for one day.
- Strain the water and leave the gooseberries in the sun for a whole day until berries are dried.
- Put all the masalas on a plate and add enough oil to hold together.
- Coat a handful of berries with the masala paste at a time and put into a jar.
- Keep jar in the sun for a whole week until the berries and masalas are blended.
Suggestions:Serve with chapati