Photo Credit: http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/sweets/Amrakhand
||60 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 2 cups Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Mango Puree
- 1/2 tsp Mango Essence
- 3/4 cup Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Sunflower Seeds (chironji)
How to make Amrakhand:
- In a muslin cloth, pour the yogurt and tie it and refrigerate it for an hour.
- Press out the excess whey and store aside.
- In a blender, take condensed milk, mango puree and mango essence and blend to make a smooth paste.
- Add sunflower seeds and refrigerate till almost frozen.
- Serve chilled.