Ananas Ka Meetha Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com/recipe/Ananas-Ka-Meetha-KhaanaKhazana.html
|Ananas Ka Meetha Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 1 medium sized Pineapple (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- 2 cups Khoya (grated)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds (Chironji)
- 1 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 15-20 Cashewnuts
How to make Ananas Ka Meetha:
- Heat 1 ½ tbsp of ghee in a wok (kadhai) and sauté the pineapple in it for five minutes until the water evaporates.
- Add sugar and stir till entirely dissolved.
- Now, add in the green cardamom powder to the pineapple and cook for some time.
- In another pan, heat the remaining ghee and add sunflower seeds and cashewnuts. Cook till golden.
- Add it to the pineapple and mix well.
- Add khoya and cook till done.
- Serve hot, garnished with cashew nuts.