Ancient Honey and Sesame Fritters Recipe
|Ancient Honey and Sesame Fritters Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 120 g Flour
- 225 ml Water
- 2 tsp Honey
- Oil (for frying)
- 1 tsp baked Sesame Seeds
How to make Ancient Honey and Sesame Fritters:
- Combine flour with 1 tsp honey and add enough water to form a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and drop in some batter. Flip on to the other side and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Transfer on to a serving platter lined with absorbing sheet.
- Fry the remaining batter in the same way.
- Drizzle the remaining honey and sesame over them and serve immediately.